2010 Strada vs 2011

jedgell

• Baller
Looking at getting a Strada this year, been on the Nomad RC for 4 seasons.  There are few deals on some 2010 Stradas out there.  Are there any differences, other than cosmetic, between the 2 model years?  I just can't justify $1,300 for a ski, if I can save $500 and get the same performance.

I skied the silver 2010 a number of times and when I went to buy one late last season the 2011 (red top) were coming out so I just paid little extra to get into the 2011 (so I wouldn't be tempted to buy a new ski in 2011).  I can't tell the difference between 2011 and 2010, but I thought Eddie told me they slightly changed the flex for 2011 - I might be mistaken though.

Dusting off the Strada this week to ski with Joe K at Spring Mountain Ranch in AZ this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Sunny and 80 for 3 days is going to feel nice compared to the 40 and rain I've been enduring. 

• Baller

jedgell, not that I'm rubbing it in, but the water here is up to 68 degrees already.  I'll start skiing this week.  We have a few lots and houses for sale here so let me know when you are heading this way.  The gang would enjoy having you back.