When is best and worst time of the year?

So, it seems like a common theme for skiers, dedicated water skiers and snow skiers, to hate either winter or summers.  Or at least can't wait when the skiing season starts.

Some of us ski year round, so the worst months are 'tweenrs', say late November/early Decembers and April, depending on when you are.

What months do you like the best and least?

For me is Feb/March (Powder!), and June/September because it's not crazy hot.

The key is balance in all things grasshopper. I snow ski and water ski. I love the winter for skiing and I love the summer for skiing. In the spring I snow and water ski the same days and weeks. In the fall there is still some good water skiing left. I also make plenty of trips to the west coast for surfing and usually an island trip once a year in Nov/Dec. I am in SoCal right now, kind of cold but the waves are still good and the wife is shopping like a blind dog in a meat market. Years are short days are long enjoy everyone of them. Make the most of what you have and dont rely on one thing, be diversified. "tweeners" if they come, are for reflecting, rebuilding and relaxing.

• Baller_
December to March, snow ski and conditioning season; April, Florida, biking starts and fishing season opens; May to October 15, Water ski season, tennis, biking and fishing; Mid October to December 1, deer season and college football. Who has enough time?

Lpskier

• Baller
As a public lake skier, my favorite parts of the season are early (April/May) and late (Sept/Oct) when all the other boats are off the lake.  I also like these times of year because in the spring I get to think about my  technique a lot and get grounded going into the new season, and in the fall I tend to work on new things to make me a better skier the following year after all the tournaments are done.  No doubt chasing shortline in the heat of the summer is really fun, but the spring and the fall are when my skiing improves the most.