Which prop?

JC1975

• Baller

I need to replace the prop on my 2003 Nautique 206 with the 330 excal, can anyone recommend which size and make works best with this hull?

Mainly course skiing at 34 mph. I have heard different props can affect the wakes at certain line lengths, is this true?

• Baller_

Need a little more information. Does you 206 run with tower and bimini? what is the length of your lake as in is your run in to the course quick or longer?

As far as the 2003 is concerned it does not have a hydrogate so trying to make wake changes thru the prop is negiable. I have a customer that rus a 2007 206 and we installed a OJ 13X15.5 with .90cup. This boat has a tower and is used mainly for top speed free skiing and about 30% course skiing. With the OJ the boat picked up almost 2 mph on top speed and droped the rpm's at slalom speeds 20RPM's. We did do a back to back comparasion with the stock 422 and the customer prefered the OJ overall.

The 422 will work fine on your 206 however most all (not everyone) Nautique owners that We have installed Oj's on

have prefered the OJ's over the Acme products. If you are trying to get some minor performance gains and looking for overall better fuel economy the OJ may be a better choice. The ACME is very good right out of the box but My prefrences are the OJ products.

• Baller

Thanks guy's!

Jody, it does have the flight control tower and bimini, but we ski on a public lake with lots of set up time. More top end with better fuel economy would be nice. What is the model number of the OJ you recommend?