Size 10 RS1 Boots, Liners, insoles, & Sequence Plate, $275. includes shipping to your door !

RichardDoane

• Baller_

Shipping to the lower 48 included, anywhere else I'll get you a quote prior. (Just in case they're headed to South Africa or DownUnder, or the other side of the pond). These binders are Good and Used, a little bit worn, but still lots of life remaining for chasing buoys. The liners have never been heated, but I'd recommend a fresh "puffing" so that they'll conform happily to your feet. email richard@burienautorepair.com if interested.

• Baller_
These RS Boots are available again, they turned out to be "too snug" so they were returned. $225 now includes shipping to the lower 48, and a "Gifted" DVD, still in the wrapper ! I wish I had an autographed Krista poster to include as well ! email richard@burienautorepair.com if you're interested

I will sign anything you'd like and provide posters for whatever...just let me know what, when, where, etc., although I think there is a greater value for Eric's signature on a poster of him in a bikini... Not sure how Kirk would feel about that though.