Who is using the HO Exo bindings?

rq0013

• Baller
I enjoy mine quite a bit, though I haven't skied hard enough to take a fall in them. I did some drill therapy in my ski since the adapter plate wasn't out last summer, but I'll pick one up soon. I don't really have anything to compare them to, but they're night & day next to the rubber boots I had, very comfortable, secure and supportive. If you've got the cash, go for it.

I have skied most of the configurations (Pro, Form and Dbl cuff, Sgl Cuff)

Good contact to the ski and it does release. IF....you do have a backward fall. You can expect to be looking for a new front plastic insert for the binding. The interface to the front piece of the binding will break off in a hard fall.

A good addition to the fit is to use Intuition Denali Liners. You can order them from the good guys at Race Werks in Idaho.

www.race-werks.com

Best,

• Administrators

I rode a pair for a couple of weeks last year and did not have any issues. I really liked the feel of skiing in them. They are a little hard to get into but once you get in they feel great. My experience was very positive.

There has been some talk of issues. I did not see the issues (does not mean they do exist).