Size Ski For Ho A1 or S1

WIskier

• Baller

At 14 130 he could be on it for a while. Im 20 and I weigh between 145 - 155 and genetically going to be stuck around 160 for the rest of my life. So the 65 Elite I am on could be around for a while...

You could argue that a longer ski is more stable, but the skies that have been coming out the past few years have been a fraction wider than in years past creating more stability with width. The longer ski will be harder for him to control and a 66 A1 is good from 150-190lbs.

WIskier,

I tried the A1 and S1. I liked the A1 better. I tried the 66 and 65, and I liked the 65 better. I then tried the 65 Strada and liked it much better. Different people like different skies, but I suggest letting him try a 65 Strada. Great ski and great people standing behind it. I weigh about 140lbs, 5’ 10” and ski 55 kph.

• Baller
Wlskier talk to Tadd at H2Osmosis www.h2oproshop.com he can set you up with some demo skis so you can get what works best for your son. They are great guys to work with tell them the guys at BOS sent you.

• Baller
I would say the 65". At 130, he'll have a few years before that would be too small for him, especially since the A1s are wider than older skis used to be. The 65 will still turn great and as MattP said will be plenty stable with its width. I am 5'11", 160 lbs and my 66.25" A1 from 2009 is a perfect fit.