Shipping from Fort Lauderdale

Ali

• Baller

We will be skiing at McGinnis Friday and Saturday of this weekend. Because we are flying back to Boston from FLL with Spirit on Sunday afternoon, I was going to ship our skis back (we have a sportube). Reason is Spirit would charge special item + oversize + overweight + checked baggage. Unfortunately I cant see anyway to drop off for the shipping on the Sunday as Fedex and UPS are closed. Any solutions I havent thought about. Dont fancy paying Spirit 258 bucks just for bagage!

cheers

Ali

• Baller

@MattP Good idea

@Ed Spirit is no more, not with those baggage rules, jet blue on the way down is fine though

@Brent thats funny that you are there at the same time. If you can drop my tube off on Tuesday that would be a great help, I think if I prepay it is cheapest. What hotel do you go with when you are down there? I still havent booked one.

@OB I dont know if I want to aks what a hoser is.

cheers

Ali

• Baller
Ali, welcome to the Boston area. Fly JetBlue both ways next time where your skis fly free as long as they are under 50 pounds. The ice is out on our lake but my boat isn't in the water yet. End of the month maybe.