Texas Trip

jimbrake

• Baller

Planning on trip to Tejas this summer (mid to late June) for me and my two sons to visit my folks. Was thinking about trying to catch a tournament at a near-Houston site while there. Any advice from the locals on tournaments/sites to go to? I checked out the south central schedule and saw one on Father's Day weekend at Ski Texas in Rosharon. Would that be a good one? Other suggestions?

thanks,

Jim

• Baller

Rosharon is a great site. Houston is a big city and the site is potentially a good drive for you, depending on what part of the city you are staying in. We'd love to have you out to one of our tournaments in the Lakes of Katy on the west side of the city if your schedule permits. Lakes of Cypress is pretty to get to from most parts of Houston as well. Let me know if you're looking for a pull while you are in town.

Regards

• Baller
Thanks Texas6 and Jim T. Will probably fly into Hobby on Southwest if possible and grab a motel in Alvin so not too far from Rosharon. Heading to Port O'Connor with family after the tournament to slay some specks and reds (I hope). Appreciate the offer for rides. If I had time we'd try to hit more sites. Jim - didn't see pics that you reference.