Pittsburgh Ballers?

webbdawg99

• Baller

I just took a new job and will be traveling to the area pretty consistenly for the next month......RIGHT in the middle of tournament season! Any ballers out there willing to extend an occasional pull? My company is located in Aliquippa and my hotel is right by the airport. I'm a M2 (36mph) skier that skis into 38 off. I'm also a tournament driver. An occasional ski set will certainly make traveling for work much more bearable! Thanks!

Adam

• Baller
I ski in Mercer PA which is an hour north. The lake is semi public, but you can get good conditions weekend mornings, and weekdays. I have a 1994 Ski Nautique with Perfect Pass Stargazer. Drop me a line waterskifanatic@juno.com.. or here.. Gary

• Baller

Adam is a good guy, and good driver.

@OB @webbdawg99 looks like I will not be seeing you guys for another month or longer... nothing is shaking for the tour in ATL or GA. Come on people I would like to see someone I know this summer... not to mention the family/friends

• Baller
Thanks for the replies! @OB, the video camera will be ready this weekend to capture the embarassment. Whitey tightys or a pink speedo....either way, just make sure you tuck the boys in nice and tight. No one wants to see those things rolling down your leg!