addicted

Razorskier1

• Baller
An intervention? Possibly. I'm lucky to have great ski partners willing to put up with my abnormally long sets. Fixed my public lake course this morning with my wife, then ran one set: 22, 28, 32, 35, two shots at 38 (inside the 3 ball on the second one -- darn it!), another 35, then six straight 32s, another 35 and a 32 to finish it off. Weather looks good tomorrow -- either an intervention occurs or I'm skiing two sets in the morning!

• Baller
OK, for the first time all season I have logged 7 straight days in the course. In MN you take every good day because you never know if you'll get another. At this point it is possible that a rainstorm would be of use. Last two days ran tournament sets first set up to 38, then back down to 35 and 32 after a couple 38s. Second set was the same both days. 28, 32, five 35s and a 32 to finish it off. Finally feel like I got my gate back at 38 today, so I'm pumped. Friday's forecast? Calm wind becoming SSE at 5. Looks like another 6:30AM splashdown. Time to start running 38, not just starting it!