Baller bash

• Baller

Dude, did you have to post that photo? Not cool to bring back those memories. I skied at home tonight, but unless we get some rain there is no way we will have enough water. Need to think about either canceling the event or leasing at another site, which would add a few bucks to our entries. Let me know thoughts and I will work on leasing at another site if there is enough support.

One of the real let downs will be that Jimmy Siemers is home for the next two weeks skiing with us and he heard about the slippery slalom event we were going to have at the Bash. Yesterday he took a practice set with either a flip or some other trick between each buoy and still ran the course. I'm not sure that Horton or Dawg would have a chance after seeing that one. I"ll post the video if I can. It was pretty sick.

• Baller

Here is the link to Jimmy training for the Ballers Bash slippery slalom event. Think Horton is in big trouble if the event actually happens. Maybe we can get him to do it again and get some better video. Fun times though.

• Baller
We could still have it behind your polaris. and trick skis.. Just buZz down the berm, 20 mph, Hook up ZO to the Polaris... Yeah... Like canal skiing. BTW.. its depressing for this to happen again... With La nina returning, we may have both lakes empty next summer.

Not as warm as it has been; you can actually feel the water now when you get it. @MS - What part of Nebraska? There's a few Ballers between Omaha and Lincoln just off I-80. If you're going to a 6 round though, you probably aren't needing a place to ski.....