Eagle Neoprene ski bag with fin protector.....

bxroads

• Baller

I like mine. Looks great & Pretty easy to get ski in and out of. I think I got one of the first ones...at the time it came w/ four or so stainless steel drainage grommets around the boot. There was concern that they might scratch the ski, so I just popped them off....drainage holes still function and look fine...no big deal. I think someone told me they may have modified that by now.

I rarely zip mine shut (so that the boot will dry). In hindsight, I might have saved a couple bucks and been just as happy w/ the similar Eagle neoprene sleeve that you can also get w/ the fin protector option (which is essentially like a sewn in pvc tube). I do wash mine in a large bucket or barrel a couple times a year...as it will sometimes hold that inevitable wet neoprene smell, similar to a vest, shorty or heater shirt. Only other comment would be that white neoprene (if you opt for it) is tough to keep looking clean.

• Baller
My wife has her Elite in the sock with built in fin protector. I got it for her b/c the Elite fin is so thin. It is all she uses to keep it in around the lake, and we just put it in a large travel bag for trips. I don't really see the need for the old school slalom "bag" anymore.