Team Seal.......

bxroads

Congratulations! Jody's son Stephen took M1 1st overall at nationals with a 1st in jump of 180 ft, 3rd in trick, and 5th in slalom. Maybe Jody will cut him a little slack now! His daughter Monica was 5th overall in W1 with a 2nd in jump. I'm sure tequila didn't stand a prayer!

• Baller_

Stephen and Monica had a great tournament. Stephens biggest grin came from a podium appearance in slalom with a 5th place finnish. He may go open next year how ever is out of men 1 now. Monica skied great and out skied her seed in all three events with a 125' jump for the silver and a 5th overall. Moe is excited about skiing and her coach Keri Morgan told her she only gets a week off from skiing to get started on a national title in 2012.

The Krista was one of my heros from the tournament getting up from a nasty jump crash to win the women 1jump event.

It is amazing at how tough some of these girls are, I saw a couple of girls take some knarly crashes and get up and go again. Another was Jenna morgan in the girls 3 event. She went upside down and in on her head to get up and go a foot off her PB.

Congradulations to all the National Medal winners!

Thanks to the Surdej's for providing a great tournament. They were the ones that worked their tails off. Barb, Roy, Jeff, Tony, Gabe and the whole crew.

Thanks again!

Team Seal

Thanks Jody! That means a lot. Monica and Stephen both skied great. 180 was awesome! It wasn't really the way I wanted to go out my last year in W1 (yikes!) but happy to be in one piece (sort of...) Can't wait to see Monica fly next year. It was an awesome tournament and so well-run... Thanks to all who helped!

• Supporting Member

Woah. Krista, you smoked the field with a 12' gap over 2nd place. Nice!

You were another I had hoped to cross paths with at Nationals, as I'm interested to discuss some of your "marketing" initiatives related to water skiing. Another time, I guess.

Thanks Than :) We will have to coordinate some other time. Where are you based? I'll be all over the place between now and November...You can also shoot me an email I love this kind of discussions! (krista.m.rogers (@) gmail )