2012 67 Strada #s

The_MS

• Baller
Horton, were those numbers for a teal/blueish Strada? Last weekend I was at Okeeheelee, there was a guy tweaking his fin. I was watching and he was running +/- those numbers. (I had helped him measure with slot calipers, can be tricky at first). He said he hadn't rolled through more 38's before after the recent tweaking.

• Baller_

Full arm cast and pinky cast.

I have been around long enough to know that 28.685 aint gonna work. Plus, Darwin chimes in and says to try it. On top of that, if Dirt would really have tried it, he would have sent the A2 to the wood chipper and stayed on the Strada.

• Baller_

6.844 tips

29.5 boot

The ski is better sized then my 66 for my 180lb frame. Fell at 3 ball on 28 opener. Started over and ran down to deep 38 with a very bad 1 ball. The thing I like about the ski is that it keeps me upright at the ball. I tend to get forward and stick my tip into the turn and this ski rebounds right back to stay under me. My 66 would tend to send me in the water with a tail blow out when I got forward at 38. Lots of angle, early line and it feels a bit faster then my 66.

I moved my DFT to .760 and will run it again. I think it wanted to turn a bit to easy so I think this will settle it down.

• Baller_

@Dirt. Thanks

@jaredH20, I have an early 2010 and it is a 66. It feels like the same stable ride I am used to with some added platform to keep me up. It feels a bit quicker and if I get forward at the ball and stick the tip in, it is not folding me up at the knees like my 66.

I moved the DFT to .758 last night and it was better but the second set I moved it to .765 and it was great.

I will stay at .765, 6.845 tips, 2.501 for the weekend.

• Baller_

@jaredH20 my off side 1-3-5 tip up has not been an issue. I just felt that I needed a longer ski so I went with the 67. I will stay at .765, 6.845 tips, 2.503 which is pretty close to what Rossi had posted. I am 29.5 boot and he was saying 29.3/8. I never have had any issues at -35 but the 67 is really making me early. I have been getting great starts at 38 the few times I have had it on the loop but I am making some handle mistakes down the line. when I am running it it is butter.

I was forward on my 66 also.