Rs-1 to strada anyone?

Ilivetoski

• Baller
I switched from RS1 to Strada at the beginning of the season, and after my first set on the Strada I never looked back. The switch was VERY easy, and I made a lot of progress this year. The Strada in my opinion is a much more forgiving ski. The RS1 was nice but if you weren't in perfect position, it was tough to recover, and it would dump you in the drink, just very finicky. Go with the Strada, fantastic ski!

• Baller
I switched 2 years ago from te RS1 to the strada. Strada seems just as fast, turns easier,more stable and the offside is amazing. On the RS1 you had to be in good position on the offside to make it turn, not the case with the strada. If you got too far on the front of the RS1 it would shut down and send you OTF. The strada as alot more room for error. The tip stays down alot easier aswell. Go for it, its a huuuuuge upgrade. I will be mad at you if you dont. lol

• Baller
i just moved into the 2012 from a 2010 and there is a slight difference. Pretty much the ski tip stays down a little more on the offside and then gains easier angle across the wake. The ski still feels very much the same. I say any strada is better than a RS1 so get one and start enjoing