Veterans Day

The_MS

• Baller
Thank you for your sacrifice!!! It is because of the few that the rest of us here in Canada and the USA we can enjoy democracy, freedom, and the right to live how we like. Once again thank you to all of you in the Military and their families.

"Do Better..."

• Baller
Thank you for your sacrifice!!! It is because of the few that the rest of us here in Canada and the USA we can enjoy democracy, freedom, and the right to live how we like. Once again thank you to all of you in the Military and their families.

"Do Better..."

• Baller

Agree with OB.....For me, Flying Supersonic Fighters and two combat tours was the biggest adventure of my life. Something I wanted to do since I was a little kid. Would still like to go and take out the Nuclear Reactors in Iran. Flying some Air to Air against those pukes would be a hoot.

One of the reasons I like skiing so much, like flying fighters, is the constant challenge, split second timing, and your still pulling G's and turning. They are both mental and physical to the limits. Something you never get tired of and its what I look forward to every day.

Check Six, ED

• Baller

Agree with OB.....For me, Flying Supersonic Fighters and two combat tours was the biggest adventure of my life. Something I wanted to do since I was a little kid. Would still like to go and take out the Nuclear Reactors in Iran. Flying some Air to Air against those pukes would be a hoot.

One of the reasons I like skiing so much, like flying fighters, is the constant challenge, split second timing, and your still pulling G's and turning. They are both mental and physical to the limits. Something you never get tired of and its what I look forward to every day.

Check Six, ED

• Baller_

A new ski partner this summer has an interesting story. He competed in the Vancouver Olympics in Bobsled where he placed tenth in the two man event. From the Olympics, he went almost directly to Afghanistan with the 86th Mountain Infantry Brigade as a heavy weapons gunner. The experience had an effect on him. Before he went to war, he was a wakeboarder. He came home a slalom skier.

God bless this young man and all our veterans.

Lpskier

• Baller_

A new ski partner this summer has an interesting story. He competed in the Vancouver Olympics in Bobsled where he placed tenth in the two man event. From the Olympics, he went almost directly to Afghanistan with the 86th Mountain Infantry Brigade as a heavy weapons gunner. The experience had an effect on him. Before he went to war, he was a wakeboarder. He came home a slalom skier.

God bless this young man and all our veterans.

Lpskier