Recommendations for a weekend ski fix.

Laz

• Baller

It's a good thing I'm the boss or else I'd be fired for spending too much time on BOS.

Sitting here in cold and almost frozen Ontario, trying to figure out how to make it through the long Canadian winter. My situation is not that bad as I'll be at McGinnis and then Waterski Costa Rica in three weeks. However, nothing planned from mid January until April.

Brent, and everyone else: what's the best destination to fly in on a Friday night and fly back on a Sunday night from the Great White North in February and March? Is Orlando okay then? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

• Baller
Laz, come to God's country in Houston. We are usually hitting it with just a wetsuit from Feb 1, on. Obviously, sometimes it is hit or miss on good weather at that time, but mostly good. Come fly into IAH and inside of 30 min., we will have you on the water.

• Baller_
Ok, u all are talking about Orlando FL yes?? It's FLORIDA!!!! I ski yr round here. The only bad weather is rain or wind and since it's the dry season, now it's down to just wind. Canadians would think this as bath water. I've had plenty Minnisota and Michigan friends that ski in shorts and a neo top. Being a Floridan now I tend to layer up a bit more neo but the great white North folk won't need to.