New Year’s Resolutions

Horton

• Administrators

Be diligent about losing weight between Jan 1 and June 1

Ride fewer skis (Not going to really commit to this)

Ski at faster speeds when possible (hot 34mph or 35mph)

Work on COM forward into on side

Work on less upper body movement into and out of off side

Continue to build BallOfSpray into something positive for the world wide water ski community

Get wife to lake more

Drink less

Only drink the Good Stuff

Be nicer to Dirt, Eric & MS

• Baller

Get and stay healthy.

Train smarter -- mix in shorter lines earlier in the season, but commit to throwing the handle when in trouble.

Enjoy the ride at all times.

Work on getting better technically, and let the rope lengths take care of themselves.

Ski with a coach (please honey, can I go to Florida!)

Have fun with all my ski buds.

Drink the same -- but only the good stuff.

Grow sexy hair like Horton.

• Baller
Ski when possible, ski more back-to-back passes for cardio, Ride my jump skis more and take a few more sets(2 sets in a season is not enough, 12 is just right), Don't talk football with Darwin, Only drink the cold stuff, Be nicer to MS and Horton, (Mrs. MS and Gallagher must be Saints), Be more communicative with my wife, (at least try), keep in touch with my friends better, only smoke the organic stuff.

• Baller_

Ski tourneys this yr.

States

Regionals

Nationals

Run 38 in tourney (and keep running it)

Find a new stick

Attempt to coatch daugter. (see her run 22off)

What Ham said about wife

"Hide from ZO" Razerskier

Lose 10 and up core strength

Leave line at 28 and 32 and incease endurance in Jan/Feb

March shorten and shorten some more

Gates gates gates.

@sully what is a Tebow?

Slim down a little, I'm around 190

Get the wife into skiing more. (I think this is the most difficult goal)

Get into 36 mph

Try skiing in a tournament.

Learned how to free skiing in july or august of 2010. Started skiing the course in 2011 and my PB is

4 at 15off 34mph. I am hoping to get comfortable and consistent at 36 mph so I can participate in tournaments.

• Administrators
@travnews you do not really have to ski at some level before you go to a tournament. More important is for you to go and have a good time.

Ya I know that, I just don't really want to go and miss my first pass. I would probably show up, miss the gate . . . and then be frustrated. I want to get some consistentcy so I have fun with it and look forward to participating. I am afraid if I show up and blow it right off the bat, it will take the fun out of it.

• Baller
I think it's a little odd how Tebow gets so much credit for the post-touchdown prayer thing. That (stuff) has been going on for a long time. First player I remember doing it was Mark Bavaro, the tight end for the NY Giants back in the '80s. i guess Tebow is just the most high profile guy to do it. It's become so commonplace for players in a variety of sports to make a "higher power gesture" of some sort where it's in public view. "Hey, check me out praying. I pray." Uh oh, I hear the sound of boots coming. I'm out.

• Baller_

Danny Wuerffel was interviewed by Fox news on the Tebow prayer. Danny, was a Florida Gator Qb 1990s) won the National Championships, Heisman Trophy winner, drafted into NFL (1997-2002) and is a devout Christian and was part of Desire Street Ministries. He said he did all the same things Tebow is doing now. The only difference he can see is social media and instant access to opinions and comments. Basically he said that people have nothing better to do with there time. Agreed.