Palm Beach Water Sports-Anyone know anything about it?

T-fromTO

• Baller

This place came to my attention from one of the front page articles but no one seems to mention anything about it on here. I'm just wondering what the deal is with this. site/club.

I get the idea that maybe it's not a site for serious skiers, that it's more for recreational skiers. Am I right in that assumption? Or maybe there's something not great about the lake or the site itself. Any info would be appreciated.

The reason I ask is that I have just bought a vacation home in West Palm Beach (it is closing Jan. 31st). I have people to ski with at Okeheelee but this Palm Beach Water Sports place is closer. Also, sometimes it's nice to just show up at a club and ski without having to make all kinds of phone calls and arrangements with ski partners.

• Baller
Skied there today for the first time. I was a bit hesitant after all of the reviews above. Chip's a good guy and knows what he's doing (he gives good advice). Skied behind his Malibu LX w/pp. It was very windy with the wind out of the east at about 20mph and I had great water. The wind was not a factor at all. I was pleasantly surprised and will be back there tomorrow.