Chile in April

rodltg2

• Baller
@rodltg2, your office is probably in Alphaville, which is a city built by Fabio's father. Alphavillage is an ecology reserve and waterski resort, owned by Fabio. @Alberto%20Soares can correct me if I am talking nonsense here...

• Baller
Catching my flight in a few hours and will be in Chile by morning. RAL I have decided not take my ski gear as I will be traveling alot for the next two weeks and rather not haul around for 1 set. Hopefully I can borrow something ! If not I'm excited to just check out the site. I'll be at Plaza el Bosque thru the weekend. Should have intenet available the entire trip.

• Baller

@Brent, I am sure I will regret it, but I have to travel through out Brasil as well. If I was going on a vacation it would be different, but I am going for business.

@ Ral will do!

@ Kevin, looking forward to good weather and some skiing at Pleasant Oaks when I return in a two weeks.

• Baller

I didnt bring my stuff when I was there for the University Worlds...wish I did! Then @ral had to rub it in by taking me on a boat tour too! :) Just kidding, next time I bring my gear....

@rodltg2 awesome place!! Enjoy it!

• Baller
How great is Ball of Spray and us waterskiers! I met Rodrigo in Santiago, Chile and although have not gone out to the lake yet, we had a great conversation at the pub and plan on going out there soon. Today I met Fabio and went out to his site outside of Sao Paulo , Brasil. Wow! That place is awesome . I havent even taken a set yet and these two lake owners are amazing with their hospitality! Can't wait to bring my ski next month and a set.