Radar Skierpalooza. A good time and a good cause

Horton

• Administrators

If you guys did not see the story on the front page a weeks or so ago, Radar is doing a fun ski weekend party thing in Orlando next month. In addition to demoing skis and generally having a good time they are also raising money for cancer. Please take a moment to click the below link for more information.

http://skierpalooza.com/digidonatepcf/donate.php

Airfare and rooms are booked!!! Just so happened that some ski buddies (Utah ski Mofia!!!) of mine had already planned a week at swiss and i got the invite a few weeks ago!!! Come to find out Skierpalooza is going on while we are there so i went ahead and registered online to ski for the cause!!! Cant wait to finally ski on Florida water on my Radar Strada!!! Totally loving this ride called life.

MC

• Baller
Can't wait to shred and hang out with all involved at Skierpalooza! Its going to be a great weekend for a great cause! If you can't make it, please consider donating through the link that Horton posted. As one we are a ripple, but as a group we can make waves! Thanks everyone!

• Baller_
Just registered. But I think I already did a while back, but couldn't find a response from the email link saying they received my registration. Did anyone get a confirmation or notice that their registration was received?

• Industry Professional

Ballers!! Skierpalooza is coming fast and I can't wait to see some of you there. Obviously we're going to have an awesome time at the lake and get lots of good skiing in! If you can't make it or even if you are coming please consider donating to the Prevent Cancer Foundation! We all know someone who has been affected by cancer and a little bit goes a long way in this situation. Just for donating you can get a sick signed shot of Rossi shredding and you can even win some awesome Doster art. Not that you need any motivation to donate but Radar is the coolest and looks for ways to hook you up! donate today!

http://static-cl1.vanilladev.com/ballofspray.vanillaforums.com/uploads/FileUpload/31/4132857be4c4388f0672f3c983e2f1.jpg

• Baller

Its hard to find the dates on the website as well... they are not on the poster either... Marketing 101..

@brooks might see you there. I'm thinking about coming down that weekend to get some coaching and skiing in.

• Industry Professional
The event is April 28-29 and it's gonna be rad, unfortunately all the spots are filled but we're having a party the night of the 28th and everyone should come out and support! More details to come on that later! Come down @mattp!

• Baller_
@brooks The other thing missing from the web site is some kind of schedule for the two days. You mentioned all the spots are filled. Does that mean we are supposed to be there at a certain time. Any insite as to a schedule of things?

• Baller

Hi all! For those of you registered, I will be contacting you directly very soon on specific scheduling. We'll break it into 3 or 4 time slots each day so you can plan when to be on site. We will have the whole Pro team there both days and you will get to team up with someone for your ride each day. Perf will have the demo skis you have requested. Lunch on site.

We are finalizing the party flyer now. It's at the Grand Cypress on Saturday night. Photographer Bill Doster has donated some of his photos we are blowing up into some beautiful photo prints and canvass gallery wrapped images for silent auction. All proceeds will go to The Prevent Cancer Foundation. It's all for a good cause. PLEASE COME TO THE SATURDAY EVENT EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT SKIING WITH US!

Email me directly if you have anything specific or that I have forgotten. sully@squareoneco.com

I'm excited to ski with you all and I will be in touch by the end of the day tomorrow!

sully

• Industry Professional
@markchilutt can't wait to meet you either man! that sounds like a pretty rad day! I want to come out there an stay with Rossi one of these years. See ya in a couple weeks!