Big thanks to Sully and BOS!

bstphen24

Thanks to this site I got the chance to meet and ski with a fellow "baller" today.

Sully,

Thank you for allowing a noob in progress to join you today. Mint Lake is a very beautiful setting and I suggestion is that anybody who gets a chance to should make the trip out there. It is people like Sully that make me love our sport and skiing community. Thanks again and I hope that I get a chance to ski with you in the future.

• Baller_

Any time @MS any time. I'll be on MN in June for my nephews graduation and most likely again around the 4th of July. I think your only about 45mn away from the mighty city of Cannon Falls.

I'll also add to this thread...... do not play poker with @Sully. How he managed to keep a positive upbeat look on his face when he came out to ski (FL) is beyond me. All that time and effort only to show up at a fellow Baller's site with a dead boat that worked the day before. He hung out for a while and had a few laughs but he had to have been disappointed. Never showed it though. Electrical boat issue salved (STUPID KILL SWITCH!!!). Come back any time.

Hey Brad,

My pleasure, your welcome anytime and don't be a stanger. Next time bring your family and plan on hanging out for a weekend. Tell your daughter there is a free pony ride in it for her too!

Mateo, I forgot who it was that sent that fin block assembly to me. I owe you BIG time! Give me a ring if your up in the Pacific Northwest and lets hit the lake. I'm planning on making it Diablo this summer, will you be there?

Wish, I felt sorry for you man. What a bummer but I'm glad we could meet. After our vacation there this last January I can tell you I plan on making many more trips to the Orlando area for a little winter get away.

Now I just need to fix my darn back so I can get back to skiing again.