Mounting Strada boots

vegar

• Baller
Just got a par of 2012 Strada boots. Never set up boots on à ski before but this time I would like to learn more about how things work so I can adjust things myself. Are there some instructions out there that can help me on the way? Thankful for any help I can get. Would be great to learn more about the placement etc.. I know how to use a screwdriver ;)

@vegar. I just mounted some Strada's with double plates. I was scratching my head when trying to figure out what to do with the little metal horseshoe shaped bracket for the back plate.

Also, I was not really sure what to use as the reference point on the front plate to measure to the back of the ski. In other words, I would not figure out what to use for the "heal" reference? After searching around, I decided to measure from the point where the back of liner (at Achilles tendon) meets the bottom of the liner because I figured that was the back of the front heal. If you are mounting your Strada boots on a Strada, you might try these base setups. Radar gave me these settings.

Matt Rini suggested:

29.5" front heel

Rossi suggested:

29.5 front heel

Good luck with your new bindings.