Baller hat

• Administrators

Your totally welcome.

I had 2 dozen made for when I meet Ballers in person.

I do not really want to be in swag biz so I do not know if there will be many more. I mean lets be honest my plate is way too full as it is.

Tell your friends that you Rock and they should just drive the boat and be happy to be seen with you.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

@horton, I do alot of hats and such for campaigns if you are comming to Atlanta for the pro am and want me to get one quoted out bring one to show me and I can probably get you a hat vendor we can link to.

@horton some of them will. It depends on the hat specifics. If you only want the exact hat with no allowable differences, like I do with campaigns, most vendors i deal with will allow you to leave a pattern on file and then allow for web ordering through a link or some such. As I said I can always try to find someone if it's too work for you. All I'll need is a sample to show the guys I deal with and I'm willing to do the legwork to help out. This website is made possible by people donating their free time to form a community and I'm more than willing to try and help people who want hats get them.

• Administrators

@TylerR bottom line for me is that any swag look good and not be a pain in my ass. I do not want to make 1cent. It is really the pain in my ass part and the fact that I have ZERO extra time that slows this kind of thing down.

I am thinking that if I did a paypal button and everyone understands that hats only ship when I have at least a dozen, I might do that.

Also the 2 dozen I have already - I need to tweak the art to make them look better...Not 100% happy with the way they look. So you see it is a pain in my ass.

I do not think I have ever used the word ass so many times in one post.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

@horton check your voicemail as I said before I believe we can do this so you don't have to do much more than post a link on the site for how to order them if you want. As I Said above its just an offer to help relieve your burden.