New Strada Bindings

A_B

• Baller
The 2012 has a thicker liner. So if you have narrow feet, this is a bonus. The 2012 also did away with the white "R" logo which self-destructed on any boots used more than 20 times. The hook & loop strap is unecessary ... but, I took the laces right out of the forefoot and just use the strap. It's quick and effective all on its own. Otherwise, if you can get a smok'n good deal on the 2011, go for it.

• Baller

@horton, that seems to work for a lot of things.

Ok SkiJay good to know. Just looking to setup another plate system to jump back and forth on skis easier.

Thanks.

• Baller_
My Strada binding did the same thing as far as where the R logo is it is coming apart at the seams. So far I think it will hold the rest of the summer but I have only had it a year and the RS-1 I have is still in good working order and has remained intact of over the Strada binding. I will look into the new Strada binding as a replacement so any feedback out their will be great. Sad though I have had this Strada binding a year an it is falling apart yet the old D-3 High wrap on the rear is 5 years old and looks like new!

• Baller

My R is toast as well, after one season of part time skiing. Cosmetics, so no biggie. I use a RS gold front liner for a tighter fit and standard rear, loose, so my heel goes up and down freely.

Compared to Animals, these are like heaven on my feet.