Carpool from Florida (Central/South) driving up to Regionals (Paducah KY)?

Wish

• Baller_
So, any Ballers from Florida (Central/South) driving up to Regionals (Paducah KY) that would like to carpool? Share costs. Or if you know of someone that would like to, let me know. Thanks.

• Baller_
This train leaves on Sat morning from Panama City going to the great white north of the region, with two stops. one in Tuscaloosa the other in Memphis. If that helps be their Sat morning the co-pilot seat is empty. Team Seal is a one man band this year at regionals.

• Baller_

@webbdawg99 I ski Thursday morning but willing to leave Tue late afternoon and stay through the weekend if needed. I also have a nice comfortable easy tow travel trailer that would eliminate hotel costs. On site camping I believe. I'm not big on driving distances like without a copilot/alt driver.

@Jody Seal. Thanks for the offer and that actually sounds like it could be fun but unfortunately I am out of town till Mon morning. Wanted to chat with you a bit at the States but lost track of you shortly after I got there.

I do have to make somekind of a decision by Fri as that's the last day to sign up. Hate to miss it.

• Baller_
Well, my effort to make it to the S. Reg. have failed. But turns out skiing in the MW Reg works out much better as they are being held in MN were all of my family lives. So off to Southern Canada I go.