A Set with Jeff Rodgers - July 1st, 2012

Hey, I made a video that you guys will enjoy...

Video description: My friend and I went to Jeff's to hang out and get some pointers on our own skiing, but I brought my nice camera to film him skiing a set! I apologize in advance for some of the footage, it was 103 degrees and I had a 20 pound camera that wasn't rigged for shooting on the shoulder at all...anyway, enough excuses, enjoy!

Nerdy stuffs: Shot on a Panasonic AG-AF100 at 720p 60fps (1/500 shutter) with a Nikkor DX 17-55mm f/2.8 and captured via SDI to an Atmos Samurai as ProRes 422. Edited with Premiere CS6. Color corrected and graded with Apple Color.

Music: Black Keys - Lonely Boy

• Baller_
ok, you had it fuzz out on his 41 becauauauauauase????? How he does not have shoulder and back issues is beyond me. He practically sucks the rope in all the way to his chin. That may be the most incredible skiing I've seen in along time. He does not give up. He takes one buoy at a time and does not seem to try and rip a turn or crush a lean to make it up. Well maybe a little. He is just patient and he just keeps going around them. I need whatever he's drinking to get that idea to stick in my head. One buoy at a time. One buoy at a time. One buoy at a time.............

• Baller_

@KeownFILMS that's cool that he's helped you that way.

With regards to the clip teasing..........that's just being mean. Ok, that comment may stem from being bullied as a child........

• Baller
I love watching guys with that much experience. He has seen 38/39 so many times, he knows exactly how much room he has and how not to panic. Similar watching KLP, seen it a million times so a hitch her and there, no worries. Very cool. Keep ripping Jeff

• Baller
Frickin' amazing! Someone who skied with Andy said that he told them ski every pass with the same intensity. What I noticed about Jeff is from 32 off on down the line he is in the same pulling position with the same amount of "lean intensity". Not sure I've ever seen anyone able to get their hips up and get stacked so well after a difficult turn. Crazy!