FYI Boats for Sale

rodltg2

• Baller

Here is another great boat I found. I have no affiliation.

This is a 2001 Ski Nautique in great condition. It has 64 hours. Enigine is a PCM 5.8 HO 25th anniversary GT-40 310HP. Digital gauges, & Perfect Pass. Always kept on the trailer in a garage. Everything on boat works, no rips or tears anywhere on seats, and no stained carpet. Teak swim platform. Nautiques flight control. Brand new Kenwood radio with Kenwood JL audio speakers. 2 subs and amp. Has a bimini top that connects to the wakeboard tower. Has a full cover also. Has a DHMdouble axle trailer with surge brakes in great shape. Only 64 hours only $18,900 obo

775-232-3470

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/rodltg2/5Ed5F85H43F63Me3lcc8r3d06a45f86811b42.jpg

• Baller_

Not affiliated with the seller but for someone wanting a cheap way into an inboard boat, this seems like a very easy and inexpensive way to do it. These boats had some of THE smallest long line and even slow speed wakes. I think the stringers are wood but that's it. Composite floors and seats.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hdo/boa/4331605970.html

• Baller
@rodltg2 that's a nice boat. Beware digital guage nautiques and engine hours, though. it may say 64 on the dash but they have a notorious ability to reset themselves to 0 hours at random. Would want to verify hours. Pic makes it look well kept, though.

• Baller
@uflbret holy crap...my bad that's what I get for checking out the thread at work in a hurry. Agree with you on the Brendella. Would almost seem one could buy at $3500 and sell at $5000. Alternatively fantastic first boat out of college for a skier on a budget.

• Baller_
@6balls great find!!. I've come across those type scams before but didn't check this one. Seemed plausible at $3500 being 20yrs old and an under the radar brand. But now looking at the pic of it more closely...red barn on the left and what looks like a midwest corn field on the right. That's not Tampa that's for sure. Probably not NY either. Hope no one took the bate and will be looking more closely and cross ref the net for same type scams before posting.