Goode Factory Tour and Nano One Demo

Horton

• Administrators

Last night I got my plane tickets and hotel reservations for a few days in Ogden. I am pretty excited about the factory tour and skiing with Dave Goode and Nick Parsons. I am going to ski on the new ski and if I am really lucky I will get to eat something from Parsons Bakery.

Look for an article and a bunch of pictures before the end of the month.

• Administrators

@klundell

My plans are not really set in stone.

I will be there next Friday through Sunday. It would be great to meet you and other Ballers in the area.

I just tried the Nano One today (and it was for the wrong foot forward) with some big Head/Tail wind..... I will tell you that it was amazingly smooth, Wind and all... I can't believe how awesome it turns even if you are a little on the tail..... Wow!!! And Boody says it is mine if I want it!!! OMG.... What will I do ust a week before I ski at Nationals... Hmmm

• Administrators

I spent the morning with Mike and Nick at the Parsons Bakery. Freaking good stuff. I hope I can get my vest on later. Goode might have to make me a bigger ski :-)

Nick picks me up in a few and we are going to the factory and then I get to ride the super mega Nano One.

I told Nick and Mike that I was going to fall in at one ball on my opener and act like the ski dumped me. Just to see what Dave would say. They think that might be a bad idea.

I am very much looking forward to riding this ski that has so darn much buzz.