Eastern Regionals

Than_Bogan

• Supporting Member

I'm just jealous that Eastern Regionals hasn't managed its own thread yet.

I got my best score in a E/L/R with 1.5 @ -38. Also ran -35 cold in a runoff, but still lost to fellow MA skier Pat Morrill. Ended up 5th. Overall quite pleased, although in the event itself I had such an awesome start at -38 that I really should have gone a LOT further. Someday I may be comfortable enough at -38 to just chill when running early...

HUGE thanks to George Vosburgh and all of the officials, drivers, etc. who made this year's event a total success.

Anybody got stories or comments from Eastern Regionals?

• Supporting Member

re rope swing: It appeared to exist, but was laid over on its side. I never got very close to it, because slalom was on the upper pond.

What a beast, though. Is that like an Olympic Training Rope Swing or something?

• Baller
@Brent the rope swing is still on the ground apparently the crane broke when they tried to stand it up. If you work your you tube magic there is a video out there of Regionals I will try to dig it up when I get a chance.

Damit @Brent I wasnt going to post that video yet!!!!! Yes i made the video!!

I slalomed quite well, 1.5 @ 35 got 2nd in boys 3, a 1/2 a bouy off my pb, jumped and tricked pretty crappy though, got 2nd overall and 3rd in trick on jump

Quinn Haines tied the eastern regionals tournament record for b2 jump with 117 feet

Chet got 1 @ 41 breaking the pond record

Overall awesome tournament!