HO Sports - GREAT Customer Service

petroaj

Just wanted to give a shout out to HO sports and their excellent customer service as well as give others the chance to post about their experiences as well.

I have the HO EXO Pro bindings and snapped the plastic clip off the front of the rail system. I called HO and explained them my situation asking for a new plastic clip as well as a back up. A week later, I received a package from them with a brand new rail system. It was this years model with now metal clips.

They definitely went above and beyond my expectations! I hope you guys have had similar experiences. I will recommend HO to anyone looking to purchase new ski equipment.

• Baller
Several years ago I had an HO ski that split on the bottom. It was a year off warranty(I think this was a CDX). I spoke with Trent Finlayson who put me in touch with his rep. He told me if it wasnt impact damage he would give me a new one. I took it in to our local pro shop who confirmed it wasnt impact damage. They took the ski back an replaced it with the new model for free even though the warranty had expired. Cant beat that!!!