Nice Job with the Big Dawg webcast!

Zman

• Baller
This was the first webcast I've watched where I could view in full screen mode with a good size monitor and everything still looked good! Of course there was some challenge due to the night time lighting - but overall the video was excellent! Thanks to everyone involved!

• Baller

Hope they archive it like in the past. Got to watch it live on the shore between 3 & 4 ball. Sure would like to see some boat shots though....Awesome crowd lining both sides of the Lake with some great night skiing....Already looking forward to next year.

• Baller

This was my first trip to the nationals and first Big Dawg live event, it was awesome live. Only suggested area to improve upon would be the announcer. Not sure who was calling the night portion but announcing is not his forte! You couldn't miss his enthusiasm but.....

The Sweet Sixteen announcer was much much better, why didn't they let him call the night event?

Chuck, Thanks for the kind words on the announcing. I was announcing the sweet sixteen and also did the webcast at night. My feed from the webcast was supposed to be available for on site as well, but the mixer and cables running from the webcast to the on site speakers, etc got fried from the lightning storm in between the sweet sixteen and the finals. So we were scrambling a bit right before the webcast. Unfortunately, we were unable to get the feed back up to the onsite from the webcast, as we did not have enough back up cable to run (1000+ feet).

I will say that webcast-tv and Brent Able (sound tech) did an outstanding job getting things moving under the circumstances, as the lightning definitely made things "interesting" to say the least to get the webcast and the onsite speakers back up and running, after quite a bit of equipment got blown out. The on site announcer was a last minute situation, and although I could not hear him, I am sure he did his best.

Anyway, hope to be back next year. Ill be at SOAKED and Diablo this year, and I know Diablo is webcast, so check that out, but not sure if SOAKED will be.

Anyway, awesome skiing at the BD. Ristorcelli is on FIRE!!!

Thanks again Chuck

Tadd

• Baller

@trs01

Hi Tadd - I should have known it was you and introduced myself especially since i watched the Sweet Sixteen 5 feet away from you. I thought you had your hands full announcing so I was going to wait until the end. When to storm hit we were all scrambling for cover, so I missed my chance to say hello.

Ya, great job by all to get back in business after the storm. Didn't mean to bag on the stand in announcer, his enthusiasm was obvious. Look forward Diablo Shores event cast.