Looking for Connelly Trick

jbarker93

• Baller
Sorry to thread jack , but I'm a beginner tricker and on and older , probably early 90's vintage Connelly. Black with neon squiggles. My trick run is basic at best. Would I benifit spending the dough on a new one ? I plan on improving and skiing some tournaments. Got one undery belt and had a blast.

• Baller

The Goodes, Quantums and D3 hardedges I have liked all ski best in the bigger sizes. Get the big ski and adjust your boat speed (note I adjust the speed higher!). @skihart You are about my size and I liked ~44" at 19mph on these skis. My Leeski is now also 44" and 18.5mph.

Eric

• Baller

Like with slalom, there are so many variables. The three skis I recommend to developing skiers have a deep riding feel that speed and size work well with. I'd certainly keep the speed up at first - and don't be afraid to up the speed further (lengthen the rope to keep everything else the same if you do speed up).

It might be a personal thing but I never liked the D3 rubber edge ski. The college kids seem to learn faster on the hardedge. I like other skis more for specific things but the Goode, the Quantum or the D3 hardedge are proven great skis for developing skiers. Worth every penny!

Eric

Thanks for the insight regarding a new ski, I actually do have a nice trick but am actually looking for the Connelly HC as a 2nd ski for a 2 ski pass.

Again, if anybody has one lying around they would like to get rid of, let me know, I'm interested.

Thanks!!