Streaming problems with NCWSA championships?

jcamp

• Baller
It was fine very early this am. My guess is that there may be too many viewers. If that's the case, maybe people who don't have kids in the event, could log off so that the parents who support the kids can watch from the office that the need to be at to allow them to pay for the kids to ski. LOL Web cast is really bad now. Very frustrating.

• Baller
@MattP Where are the scores that you claim to be streaming. Between the sub-par webcast.,,ooopppps I mean no-par webcast and no scores (limited) it has been a very frustrating day. Looks like I will be making a 8 hour drive to see in person since we are getting nothing here. My guess is that they are midway thru the 3rd rotation and we have less than five score. I do know that Kerry has not gotten there with Lauren's dog yet. HURRY UP KERRY!!!!! LOL

• Baller

@NTX have you taken a look at the app? Scores have been flowing in all day. If you would like things to be "par" and run "smoothly" feel free to donate to help the cause. I do this as a service to the water ski community. With out it you would be totally left in the dark. I am a collegiate skier and I am doing my best to make sure there are scores coming in. I want to follow my friends as they ski.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=8SwBb5Vm3amJyLWOR0oPwm1wOJOBURnJuY66tS8jldGPupJqsyNWw-Z8FWq&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d0b7e678a25d883d0bcf119ae9b66ba33

I just saw this post and I wanted to add my two cents. I was in the tent with Tony helping as he did a million things at once [rather successfully]. The real reason the webcast went down at all was due to equipment failure. When flying to the tourney, the airline mistreated his EXTREMELY expensive equipment. At one point he had a computer ripped open with tape holding pieces in just the right place to work.

I hope everybody that got to see the quality webcast appreciated it. He deserves some major thanks.