67" Radar Strada55 for sale

ThePantsManCan

• Baller
Notes about the ski: I came off of an Obrien Elite Quattro, a 66" model. I really enjoyed it, but I am at the upper limit for weight on that ski. Moving to this ski I found there to be a lot more support under foot. The Strada55 was smoother in every respect. My problem was that I love to crank my turns and this ski wants smooooothhh. Thats the only reason I have moved on.

• Baller
I have a 69 and the flex was written in black magic marker on the top. It is wearing off and maybe yours is no longer legible. I am curious about the flex, as mine is fairly stiff. I am half tempted to buy it to see if it skis more like a 68" standard ski.

• Baller
Definitely felt stiff to me. I switched when I had gotten a stomach bug and my weight dropped to around 180lbs. I gained it back slowly and ended up at roughly 190 after a month. I was able to push against the ski in the turns and felt a significant response from it. It just felt right. I moved on to a Coefficient X SL and the stiffness of that ski is on par with this Strada55.

• Baller
@londonskier, if I understand it correctly, Radar markets the Senate-C as being a slightly wider Strada (0.2"), built for 34mph/55kmh. However, while it's laid up with carbon, they don't put quite as nice a core in it as they do in the Strada. But when they were prototyping the Strada-based Senate-C (2011? and newer), they did put the same Strada core in it, and these prototypes became known as Strada55's. Basically a slightly nicer/stiffer Senate-C.

• Baller

The strada 55 are sweet they are a strada but .02 wider and have a round tail revs a square tail.

i know a few guys using this ski at short line and rocking, My ski bud is on a 65, bindings reflex fb 29.0 back wiley,, crazy fin # dft .73 tip length 6.920 depth 2.510 more like d 3 fin # numbers since the ski is round tail is why the fin is set different from a square tail ski. moving the fin back leved out the ski and help slow it down during the preturn.

Happy t-day

Deano