Thank You from US Gear

randydyar

• Baller

I just want to Thank John Horton and all of the Ballers that supported my Buy One Get One Free Sale,,, It was a big success... I go out of my Way to fabricate the best of the best in all my products and hoping everyone will benefit my style with the quality of all my Ropes and Handles. Truly Focusing on improving your Skiing with the best equipment and design... If anyone missed the Sale, no worries as it ends New Years Day. Want to wish all a Happy New Years and take your skiing to the next level Safely!!

Thanks Again, Randy Dyar/ US Gear

• Baller

I have the 13" Gordon Rathburn Pro V Series and it is by far the best handle I have ever skied with. It has spectra line covered in plastic, so my ski doesn't cut into the rope, as it has on other handles. It also does not have a Knob on the end to grab and destroy your pass. It also helps to relieve tennis elbow.

Also, using Clincher type gloves, I use to have to remove the dowels, to keep them from hanging up on the handle...I no longer do that with this handle and therefore have more leverage.

I highly recommend it and believe Randy makes a quality Made in the USA Product.....ED

• Baller
I've used Masterline and USGear handles and they are both excellent products. I'm using the 13" ProV as well and it is a top notch product. The bent end on of the handles has helped save a lot of passes for me. Thank you Randy for a nice product.

• Baller
@MS Try my Radius Handle, I Will Grant you the Sale that has ended..... This is no Brainier. Purchase one of our Radius Handles that you would fit your needs and add the 12" ARS .970 Handle as your Free item. with your concern how can this fail.