Perfect pass components

WBLskier

• Baller
If I were going to try to piece together a perfect pass system (mechanical and probably non-stargazer for now), can someone list what the various components would be...and what problems would I encounter with trying to do it this way? I realize this isn't the best way to do this, but I'd at least like to understand what the various parts needed are. Thanks.

• Baller
Nothing yet. I find various parts online from time to time but it seems like unless you find an almost complete system you might as well buy new. And if I want to upgrade to GPS at any time then you really have to find a good deal on the used system to make the numbers work.

• Baller
@WBLskier I am selling my old boat that has a mechanical PP setup on it and so far I have had a few people want just the PP so I am going to pull it off and sell it as a whole unit. Bought it two years ago. It is perfect pass 3 event not stargazer, has version 7.0. Let me know if you are interested.

• Baller
.@DW I think I sold that system to wblskier. Not sure what the different versions include just that the cirrent is 8.0 I think so mine isnt very old. Bought new two years ago and then bought a newer boat the next year. If you are interestes I will more than likely be pulling the PP off my 02 196 to upgrade to ZO and will be looking to sell that system. Dont know specifics on it other than has a hand timer paddle wheel and I think just the single line display so a bit more expensive to upgrade