Not trying to start anything here. ;-)

Wish

• Baller_

Took my daughter and a friend out in the boat. Both My daughter and her friend drove. I nelt behind drivers seat and worked the throttle while friend drove but she steered all over the lake :).  She said it was way cooler then a golf cart. As she was driving daughter said, and I quote; "Just be glad your not driving a Master Craft...those things are awful. ".   Ahhhhh. From the mouths of babes. She speaks truth. ;-)

Disclaimer : Teenagers. Small private lake. Noooo one on it. Slow speeds.

• Baller_
@RazorRoss3 haha ya it's fun. She just caught me off guard. Her friend had no idea what she was even saying but she said it with such athority I had to share. Not sure she's ever driven one but I am 100% bias on the 196 so my opinion is worthless. Still laughing though.

• Baller
Like I said, when I'm in Minnesota over my summer break I ski behind a 2005 197 Mastercraft and when I'm at school our team uses a 2009 197 Mastercraft. I ski a little behind a Malibu TXI and the only time I see a Natique is in tournaments. I have to agree that any tournament ski boat gives a good pull if a good driver is at the wheel.

• Baller

The 2013 PS197 TT I saw at Boat House Marine in Rootstown Ohio was really nice. Master Craft has fixed all but one of the things I did not like about previous Models. They use a more durable material now in the upholstery. The only flaw I saw was the observer seat back and seat bottom skins are sewn together. They should be two separate pieces, the seam will pull apart after a while. They added a water strainer on the water intake. It was blue and white. They have upped their game to where I would buy a Master Craft if I had to replace my 94 Nautique. No new boat for me. It would take me 15-20 years to pay for one.

• Baller
Not sure which she is referring to. I ski behind a 08 197 and 93 205. The 08 I think handles great. The 93 definitely takes a little more skill (back in the 90 they seemed fine but compared to the newer boat just not as nice).

• Baller_
She really wasnt reffering to any MC. She skied behind a SN and set a PB in Oct. Second round she was behind a MC where she had her worst score. Slower speed MC was noticeably larger in the wake. Thinkng she just related that boat in general as bad. I've driven and skied behind most all of them. . None bad. All good. Just sounded funny. Back in the 90s i heard a 10yr old at a tourney, as he climed out of the water slinging his ski over his shoulder say...."Not bad for a Hydrodine". He was totally serious.

• Baller
The great thing about my 197, is that it comes with 4 exits. the front, the sides and the back. I would be happy to help them exit if they didn't like my ride! @Wish, as a parent, it is your responsibility to teach your children truth. :)