Goode Nano One

lpskier

• Baller_
I currently ski on a 68" 2012 Prophecy. I have never skied on the Nano One (or any other Goode since the 9100, and that I only tried once), but I am considering buying one sight unseen on the recommendation of one of my ski friends and because of the wicked snow ski package deal. Does anyone have any thoughts about the ski? I am LLF; would you recommend the LLF ski or the neutral ski? Is there anything to look out for? I have read all the discussions about quality control and warranty issues, so no need to rehash that stuff, unless you have had quality control issues specifically with the Nano One. To the extent relevant and to avoid the questions, I am 56 yo, tournament average of around 98, 190 pounds and I prefeer board shorts with some blue in them. I will order the ski with inserts and mount my Fogman plate on it using an adapter (and then experiment with Fogman boots and Stealth boots). Thanks.

Lpskier

• Baller
@lpskier The Prophesy rides deep and has a forgiving nature. This description fits the Nano One too, except the Nano One is further along in the evolution of skis and skiing. I'd guess that your transition would likely be easy and rewarding.

@lpskier Curious to know what your adapter plate(s) looks like. I am thinking of making thin 0.093" G-10 Fogman adapter plates now that the Nano One has factory inserts. I used 3M Dual-Lock previously to attach my Fogman boots to my Goode.

• Baller_
@lpskier I am rff an ride a neutral N1. It took me a weeks worth of sets to get it dialed but when I found the sweet spot, it felt great. I am riding my bindings back from stock and I think that helps my tendency to jump up on the front of the ski all the time. I think it is a great ski but I am not into 2k price tags. If the Radar or A3 skies as good or better I may make the jump so I can sell the N1 while its hot.