What ski do you ride?

Waternut

• Baller

So much of our pb comes from our individual ability at the time. I love what SM wrote in that his current ski performed deep into -41 just that someone else was riding on it at the time. I have a 25 yr old set of Ping clubs that once was on the Canadian tour but alas, last time I broke 80, Brent was in high school.

So yes, we gotta get the latest and greatest, especially now because I heard from an industry god that skis made in the past 3 years are a big jump in performance and predictability, much more than their predecessors.

I just wish there was a place in Canada where we could try a few models before laying down $2,500 smackeroos on the latest and greatest that we think, (hope and pray,) will get us to another rope length closer to the boat.

Still, I'm due, and Andy I'm sure has my size!

• Baller_
Over the 30 odd years of skiing the course I have skied a lot of different ski's and profiles. One of my biggest fail up until recent is binding technology. Having special needs for a binding can be problematic on any ski. Wish I could go back 20 years with my current bindings and try the different skis I skied on. Over the last year I have sampled a D-3, A-2, Goode and a Rogue yet I keep coming back to the Strada. Going to sell the A-2 and try and parlay it into a new "13" Strada...... For back up purposes!

Unless something has changed recently T-Gas is on a one of a kind T-Gas edition. They basically took the left half of one ski and the right half of another ski and put them together.

Just recently switched to the HO A3 and gotta say I'm really liking it.

• Baller
With only 5 sets into the season, I'm already lovin the Mapple 6.0. I think this ski might be a game changer for me. I'm hoping it is the key to finally get me through the purple monster. The finish/hook up is what will make the difference...