S2 Settings- Where did everyone up?

JAS

• Baller
Also looking for advice - just had my first run on a new-to-me 66.5 S2 - I'm 5'7", 175lbs. It was my first run of the off season, and my first time on ZO, but my first impression was that the onside turn wasn't finishing as tight as I'd like (of course I was going from an older, narrower, shorter, deeper riding ski, so the S2 also felt delightfully fast). Anyhow, set bindings to 29.5 but thinking I'll try them one hole back, and maybe try the back foot an extra hole back (RS-1s on a sequence plate). Thoughts?

• Baller
@andjules if it was your first run on a new ski I might give it a couple of more sets before moving things much off of stock unless people found that the stock bindings should be back. I skied 3 days and 8 sets on an S2 last year at straight stock settings and it worked well for me right off the dock. If I could have taken the one I was skiing on with me I would have bought it.

• Administrators
even though I ended up setting my personal best ever on the S2 it took me a number of rides to get comfortable on it. For sure not love at first ride. In the end I busted my tournament best by 3 1/2 balls at the Texas BigDawg last year.