Who is going to Win Moomba?

Horton

• Administrators

I set up a contest like what we did for Acapulco. I am a little behind schedule so we will only be able to take entries for a few days.

Entries will start now and be open until the first skier hits the water Friday.

Put down your bets entries here

• Administrators

Update - I do not see T-Gas on the entry list. I have no idea if he is there.

If you bet on T-Gas and he does not show I will just refund your bet. Same with other skiers.

• Baller_

Being I am an official at this event I would have to say all the entrants are winners as the Yarra River is not the friendly tournament site's that we all have come to enjoy!

Good luck to all the skiers young and elite!

• Administrators
A few entries are in. Thinking the it would be fun to see a new face on the top step. I am putting $20 on the field. (this includes Nick Adams)

• Baller

Just to make sure y'all ballers know. OM/OW/BD skiing at Moomba starts 8:00AM Friday (Local) which will be Thursday around 5:00PM EST 2:00PM on the left side. They ski in the future there still blows my mind! Make sure you have all your entries in by then. BallOfScores will have the stream and entires will close when the first score comes in.

@Horton

@MattP it is strange that the world time zone doesn't start in the US and work backwards from there, after all, you yanks are the centre of the universe.

We also use the archaic metric system down here, though hopefully we'll "catch up" to you one day! ; )

• Baller

Hard to go past Will. He has had a rough time here the past few years and will be out to take it. Hometown boy Nick will turn heads after some average moomba's in recent years.

Who knows what andy will do?! I say bomb out in prelims or make podium. A lot of those lads wont have seen 'the man' at work on the banks at moomba. He had it won before he put his rearfoot in the kicker most years..

• Baller
@Horton - Can your galactic servers archive live streams such as the Moomba Masters? Just curious... I won't be able to watch live. Be cool to have the top tour stops on video archive but I'm sure that would require some more Kilo Kai donations!

• Administrators

@Murrski

I have a TON of server space but it is up to the webcast organizer. If it is archived ustream would host it.

They have not contacted me about streaming. I will just grab it if I can.

• Baller_
3 at 39 I believe. Might have gone down around 3. They kept saying 3. Tough to say. Was like watching still photos every half second. Heard them say he was down when the webcast was stuck at ball 2. Then just saw him floating. 2nd place though. Was that the finals for BD or just a prelim?

• Administrators

Skier bets so far. odd that is so little love for Travers, Smith and Larkin. In the last few years Moomba has been a Larkin and Smith show.

Asher

$ 12

Mapple

$ 12

Parrish

$ 12

larkin

$ 7

Travers

$ 1

Smith

$ 2