Lake Dye

jdarwin

YES ... ! The Blue Granules are also packed in 3mil water soluble bags. Each bag holds 5 ounces.

There are 10 x 5 oz bags per plastic tub. The plastic Tubs have a nice re-sealable clear lid!

These are only sold in cases of 8 tubs... But for larger ski lakes, that's likely not a problem.

Thanks everyone for the considerations... Feel free to email me for info or samples:

keith.brewer@sensient.com

Mobile/TXT: 314-662-0583

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@MISkier , Thanks for catching my email typo...! I have corrected it...!

@ski4xtc , No harm to trees, plants or wildlife. Our colorants are USA made, and are food grade / cosmetic grade dyes. Uber safe. I would suggest at least 24 hours prior to water use for irrigation, swimming or.... skiing!

When I dyed my lake I used the real fine powder. I used plastic gloves used for preg testing cattle. They go all the way past your elbows.than used a long lattel and scooped out of 35gal barrel.than and filled burlap sand bags tied ends used old ski handles hooked them to my aluminum boats oar locks and idled around lake worked good with the fine powder. What a pain in the ass. Oh ya better wear respirator or you be blowing boogers for awhile I'm calling keith! I want some yellow 5 good bang for the bucks and bigger granules.