Performance Ski and Surf of Orlando is now a sponsor of BallOfSpray!

Horton

• Administrators

I am super stoked to be working with Bill at Performance. Maybe this is a sign that this little web site has made the big time!

Get ALL your ski gear at Performance Ski and Surf of Orlando

• Baller
Many years ago I was down in Florida taking a few sets a Peterson's when I blew out a Connelly jump binding. I jumped in the car, went over to performance, and Bill not only sold me what I needed, but took the time to help me take the binding apart and put it back together to get me back on the water ASAP. When I got home, there was a new set of foot beds in my mailbox from Bill as he didn't have any in stock when I was there. Since then, I always check with Performance before I buy anything. Bill has always supported 3-event skiers.

• Baller
Never experienced any retailer quite like performance ski and surf. Bill, Danny and staff are knowledgeable, honest, willing to help in any situation, answer questions, even it they don't sell you anything. Very positive attitude, It's so refreshing to run across a retailer like Performance. I would highly recommend performance ski and surf to everyone. Hats off to Performance, I'm heading down to their new facility in the next few days to check it out. Thanks for all your help through the years. Greg Davis

• Baller
Yep they like us... When I bought my boat in Florida in 2007 we went to their shop and they gave us the map to the butler chain and I thought I had died and was in H2O heaven!!!! Went way beyond the usual service.

"Do Better..."

• Baller

Wow...I'm a bit overwhelmed here. Thank you all for kind words.

John....no you have always been on point for a long...long time....I'm just late to the party. Thank you for being a voice for the sport, offering a forum for skiers, and direction for the future of our sport on many levels.

For those of you who were kind enough to post the words above...all I can say is I'm humbled and "Thank You". Retail is not a perfect science, nor is it easy, but the constant in it is great customers who have a passion for the products we sell and skiing in general. And we have some GREAT customers. I'm truly excited about our new store as it embodies what I feel a real pro shop should be. Unlike our old store...you can actually "find and see things". Its definately a bit more organized and customer friendly, but we still want to maintain our focus on the hardgoods portion of our business....while offering alot more variety in apparel, wetsuits, and other areas. Its a work in progress. I'll try to get some photos for John (that are worthy of posting) to give you some idea of what we've done...but as customers tell me, photos don't do it justice. The nice thing for me personally is that I've had staff from the past make major contributions to the design and buildout and it offers a direct connection to our past. I also felt it important to remember the man who believed in my dream when no one else would many years ago. Herb O'brien. As you come into the store, look to your right. Herb was a special part of our history and I'm honored to have him as a part of our store for as long as we are here. Thanks again for your words...and John, I'm very proud and excited to be a part of the B.O.S. family. SO AWESOME!

Bill

Photos of Herb's Memorial & Herb's son Paul who happened to stop by on the first day we opened.

• Baller

Wow...I'm a bit overwhelmed here. Thank you all for kind words.

John....no you have always been on point for a long...long time....I'm just late to the party. Thank you for being a voice for the sport, offering a forum for skiers, and direction for the future of our sport on many levels.

For those of you who were kind enough to post the words above...all I can say is I'm humbled and "Thank You". Retail is not a perfect science, nor is it easy, but the constant in it is great customers who have a passion for the products we sell and skiing in general. And we have some GREAT customers. I'm truly excited about our new store as it embodies what I feel a real pro shop should be. Unlike our old store...you can actually "find and see things". Its definately a bit more organized and customer friendly, but we still want to maintain our focus on the hardgoods portion of our business....while offering alot more variety in apparel, wetsuits, and other areas. Its a work in progress. I'll try to get some photos for John (that are worthy of posting) to give you some idea of what we've done...but as customers tell me, photos don't do it justice. The nice thing for me personally is that I've had staff from the past make major contributions to the design and buildout and it offers a direct connection to our past. I also felt it important to remember the man who believed in my dream when no one else would many years ago. Herb O'brien. As you come into the store, look to your right. Herb was a special part of our history and I'm honored to have him as a part of our store for as long as we are here. Thanks again for your words...and John, I'm very proud and excited to be a part of the B.O.S. family. SO AWESOME!

Bill

Photos of Herb's Memorial & Herb's son Paul who happened to stop by on the first day we opened.

I made my first trip to Orlando 2 years ago for a trade show and the top thing on my list was a visit to the shop. Can't wait to go back this year and see the new one. If it looks 1/2 as good as the pics it will be a treat! Great tribute to Herb too. I was fortunate enough to meet him at Surf Expo that same year. One of my hero's for 40 years. He was kind enough to take time to talk with me and ask about my business which had nothing to do with his. A huge void when he passed away.

I made my first trip to Orlando 2 years ago for a trade show and the top thing on my list was a visit to the shop. Can't wait to go back this year and see the new one. If it looks 1/2 as good as the pics it will be a treat! Great tribute to Herb too. I was fortunate enough to meet him at Surf Expo that same year. One of my hero's for 40 years. He was kind enough to take time to talk with me and ask about my business which had nothing to do with his. A huge void when he passed away.

• Baller
@perfski, thanks for good deal on my new Senate-C. There wasn't a price on the internet more competitively priced than yours. Can't wait to get it in the mail. I'll be sure to check your site first when making future ski gear purchases. And if you ever need the best accountant there is with skiing experience, I'm your guy! :)

• Baller
@perfski, thanks for good deal on my new Senate-C. There wasn't a price on the internet more competitively priced than yours. Can't wait to get it in the mail. I'll be sure to check your site first when making future ski gear purchases. And if you ever need the best accountant there is with skiing experience, I'm your guy! :)