Florida is Heaven!

Brady

• Baller

just landed today in Orlando. We are headed out for a Disney Cruise in the morning. As the plane was on approach, I couldn't help but notice all the bodies of water....everywhere!!! And, as I left Salt Lake City this morning in a snowstorm, and stepped into wonderful weather, I kept thinking how lucky you guys are and how good you truly have it! From my sets earlier this week in 45 degree weather and 40 degree water and my hands still feeling the effects of the cold, I would take the Gators and snakes and all the other potential pitfalls just to be able to live and ski here year round!

I have a new place I want to live, work and play. Now, to convince the wife! I love it here!!!!

• Baller

I have appealed to my wife the financial aspects of what we could get for dollars spent since I rented a villa for a week at Swiss...retire with more dollars in the bank...in fact every year i go through this faze she says...snakes and gators and bugs over rule it everytime with her...in the long run its cheaper to keep her :)

maybe Cali hmm. 10 months in Cal hangin around Sunset Ski Ranch on my off time was a nice.

• Baller
I wanted to live in FLorida since a kid so I could ski year round. Spent three years down south and couldn't wait to move back north. Summers just too hot for me. 50 feet to my car and I was a dish rag. Car so hot I burned my bottom. Flu in the summer? Winter can be a pain here but I just put on more layers. Down south when I'm down to a swimsuit I'm still cooking. Wasn't much difference in ski time between N and South actually. Ideally, I would go south in Winter and North for Summer! Maybe in a few more years.

• Baller

Have you ever heard of a gator bothering a skier? I haven't and have lived here most of my life. Snakes? They eat mice. You are 100 times their size. Bugs? Everywhere has some.

Winter- it's a nice place to visit a couple weeks out of the year to Snowboard/snowski.

• Baller
I've seen two gators get hit by boats in the course (and survive), heard stories of skiers hitting them, and watched six gators swim out of the reeds at Swiss into the center of the lake after we'd packed up for the day (they immediately swam back into hiding along the shore as soon as we started the boat); but I've never heard of a gator or a snake actually going after a skier.

• Administrators

http://media.tumblr.com/fe497dd337d9af8479bb6398b9565d16/tumblr_inline_mg6n5ltl6X1rxe4lt.gif

http://media.tumblr.com/fe497dd337d9af8479bb6398b9565d16/tumblr_inline_mg6n5ltl6X1rxe4lt.gif