Well, its now official

gator1

BOS is a bad off season influence. This is the worst I have jonesed for the first set of the spring since I was in my 20's. Thank god I didn't start reading this until March. I'm signing off until we get the GD boat in the GD water and I've heard that glorious exhaust burble and then woke up the next day with that wonderful pain in my traps. Until then all you southern boys can just bite me.

• Baller

Good stuff! I hope you hurt like I did after my first winter session with Trent over in Seguin. I couldn't wash my hair for 4 days because I was so stiff and sore I couldn't even lift my arms up!

Ahhhh LOVED IT!!! Have fun man!

@gator1 Are you kidding - BOS a BAD influence? Southern Boys?? Us "Boys" up here in Washington State never do put those boats away and rip it, don't whine, kick ass all year long. BOS is the lifeline of the true "hard core" bad ass rippers!!!!

@6balls I be at Spokane WA. @04196, gotta back up the WAHbulance and tote me away buddy, last guy I knew who didn't put his boat away on this side of the mountains had it froze into Diamond lake. His "friends" put buoys out on the ice and took pictures skating around them behind the remnants of his boat.

@gator1 OK, gotta give ya that, East side does suck in winter, grew up in the Valley (CVHS!) Skied Diamond, Priest, Newman, Liberty a lot in the 60's - 70's, great summers but winters sucked, cold and snow. I'd have my boat tucked in a nice heated garage if I was still on the East side.