HO Apex

ALPJr

• Baller
Stay with the exo. My son rode the exo for the last three years. He felt like he had too many maintenance problems with the clips and rails. After nationals he started to ride with the apex. Two months later he damaged almost every ligament in his ankle. He got lean locked out of the ball and when he hit the wake the classic one foot released and one did not. The whole bungee thing is a bad accident waiting to happen. Do your home work and see how many people have been hurt with bungee bindings. No system is one hundred Percent safe and most high end require some maintenance. Six months later and several thousands of dollars in medical and rehab bills, ( with medical coverage. Awsa covergae has failed to pay any of the claim yet) ( that's a whole different rant) he is starting to be able to walk up and down stairs normal and get back on the water. I know it could have been much worse. Thank God it was not a Achilles. He did put his exo back on the ski for his first set back on the water last weekend. Good luck.

• Baller

@ntx Thanks so much for your info and sorry to hear about your kid. Brutal.

Just starting to wear out the EXO's and thinking about a change.

Thinking about Fluid Motion as well but not sure I want to go there.