Joe Skier -2 Stradas for sale - Support the ProAM - Every Penny will go to Woman's Cash Prize

Horton

• Administrators

If you read the press release http://ow.ly/kOrJn you know that Radar is gave me 2 Stradas to sell.

The money will pump up the prize money for the Pro Women at the ProAm.

Any Size - Orange or Pink.

• Administrators
I deleted a bunch of posts. The idea here is to raise money to support pro skiing. If you want to talk about how you buy your skis please do it in another thread. (@ShaneH your post was actually helping but I deleted it too.... want to get back on track)

• Administrators
Hey guys I have paid the bill for the ladies prize money and still have the skis. If you are looking for a world class ski for a few $ off shoot me an email.

• Administrators

Here is the text / rules

One raffle ticket = $100. Ten will be sold. Entries will be numbered in the order the payment is received. The winning ticket will be drawn randomly after all 10 are sold. If all 10 are not sold all funds will be returned.

• Administrators
wait.... $10 tickets or $100 tickets? I sent out some PayPal requests before I realized you guys were talking $10 TIckets. Disregard the emails from PayPal. I thought that was pretty pricy for a ticket but ...

• Baller
@Horton Sounds like you need to come up with a number that will get the masses on board. 15-20-25-40 bucks. Definately a fun (and maybe faster) alternative. I am onboard for 2 at 25 or below John.

• Administrators

Yea guys I can not manage 100 ticket x $10 raffle.

Simply do not have the time.

$100 a ticket yes - $10 a ticket no.

I might have one ski sold and am working on the other.