"Why Do You Get Jacked?" Promo Waterski Video

This year, we (Jack Travers Ski School) celebrate our 40th year in business. As a fun project, we put together a short movie (or long clip) trying to show all that we have to offer and what we are about. With the help of student skiers here, we were able to put together a 8:30 minute video full of some great skiing and just having fun in the sun. Hope you guys enjoy it and feel free to share it with anyone, whether they are waterski enthusiasts, amateurs, or just looking to learn what waterskiing is about. Keep us in mind for your next waterski vacation.

• Baller
My son was supposed to be going in three weeks but I just had to reschedule him due to a fractured tibia. Hopefully I can get him down there later in the summer. He really wants to improve his jumping this year and from everything I have heard that is a great spot to get some good jumping.

• Baller
Went there for a week in '81. Coaches were Sammy Duvall, Mike Hazelwood, Eddie DeTelder, Moshe Ganze (sp?), and Chantal Sommer. Kids there that week from US, Canada, England, and France. Had a blast (although I dislocated some rib heads on an out the front jump crash first day). Loved the international flavor of the place.

@jimbrake Time to come back! We will be running some specials for certain weeks this year, so hopefully we can get you here again. International flavor it is. In the last 2 months, we have had students from: USA, Canada, Japan, Lebanon, Namibia, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Austria, Germany, Slovakia, Belgium, England, Italy, Holland, New Zealand, Australia, France, Denmark.... and I might be missing a few.

As far as jumping goes, we have great coaches, and incredible conditions. We have 2 ramps facing opposite directions, so we always have head wind, and we also have a high powered Ski Nautique, that's great for Open Class Jumpers.

@Chef23, hope your son feels better soon, and we can't wait to have him here.