Will Asher is a beast

Than_Bogan

• Supporting Member

but his skiing at the ProAm was not very pretty. It occured to me that I'm not sure I've seen him ski before! Does he always look like that with some funky form-breaks on almost every odd-side buoy?

Cah-razy strength to get right back in it, even at -39.

Or maybe conditions were a factor? Even Nate looked like a rodeo on his -41 attempt. (This from a guy whose score at 36/-41, were I ever to get there, would be a consistent zero...)

• Baller

I have had the pleasure of riding in the boat when Will was skiing, he ran 3 at 41 and his form was unreal, never made one mistake, but missed the handle at 41. If you didn't get a chance to see the Masters on the Webcast, try to watch it, and watch him run 39, his 4 ball was UNREAL. As for ATL Pro Am, 8 bouy course means short lake, lots of rollers. Will is a Beast and a very nice quite guy but SUPER intense competitor.

As for Nate he makes 39 look like a walk in the park, he is so smooth, looks like it takes him no effort at all.

• Baller
Smooth is for private lakes with perfect familiar conditions, but when you have the following: wind, glare, rollers, new site, different boat, different driver, different time zone, travel expenses, body stiffness, bad food---it's called--- get er done